วันศุกร์ที่ 21 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

Young people today

Now in 2007 everything is changing. People change because environment is changing. Young people have a habit different to people who were before 2007.
Some people think that nowadays young people have a bad habit but I think nowadays young people some person have a bad habit but another person is very good person too. I think nowadays young people have a good idea to do something. I think they have ability to do many things. They have a good imagination so they want a chance to show the ability.
I think if they have a chance, they will do something very good.
Young people today just like to listen to music. I think it is normal about teenagers. However, older people think they do something that is not no useful but I think something they do it is the way to relax and it has a useful. For example if they like to play music good in the future, they may be an artist who plays music the best in the world.
I think every body wants a chance so it is not wrong of young people want a chance. I think every body should give a change to people who want a chance like you.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

EmiChan กล่าวว่า...

I agree with your idea sometimes because the parents or people around us can make us lose the chance. They want us to have the good future and don’t want us have the danger but because of that they can hit and make us lose the chance. If we have that chance maybe we are be better than now. We want the chance to make new experience and then maybe we would have new skills. The chance is very important thing for everyone.