วันอาทิตย์ที่ 7 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

What society expects of me

Sometimes I do something that I do but I don’t want to do. My family wants to make me have a good grade. I want to have a good grade too but I don’t like to study hard.

I want to make my family happy but sometime it is difficult to do. But I think the best thing that society expects of me is they want to make me to be a good person. I want to be a good person too and this thing is not too hard to do.

Sometimes I don’t like to follow an order of my family or my teacher but I follow an order because I know they wish well with me.

I think some person who is a good person but learns badly is better than some person learning well but who is a bad person because a bad person can make a bad impact with society. But it does not mean I will be a good person but not learn. If I have a good grade and I am a good person it is better.

Sometimes I want to play a game to relax but my family doesn’t like that I will check that if I finish my homework I will tell my family and I think they will know that I want to relax.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

yukikunz กล่าวว่า...

I agree with you about someone who is a good person but not study very well is better than someone who is a bad people but can learn very well because if they a clever but they have some bad ideas ,they can have an effect in society. I think so that there are many things that difficult for you to do if that thing is what you don’t like, but if you try you best I think you can do same as me, there are many things that I hate to do such as study but I have to do if I want a good future.

oak_thai กล่าวว่า...

Hi peach, I think your families think like another family because all family wants their son be a good person and good grade. I think I agree all about your writing because I think like you but I too lazy.
Sometime I play game too much and forget to do homework. Sometime I think you must do what your families want but sometime you can choose with your mine. I think your family think look like
My family because they want me a good man and good grade but I think I have a little good man and poor grade. I think I will change because I want a good grade now.