วันจันทร์ที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

How do you feel when you do something special or important?

When I do something special or important I feel very nervous. When I do something important many times I feel worry for example when I sang a song in the English camp I felt very nervous and I felt worry because I worried that I would sing the song not very well and make my team have a poor mark. But at that time I could sing a song because I received the spirit from my friends. They told me that they believed I could do it so I thought if my friends believed that I could do why worry like this? I think people around me believed in me to do it so that I thought I must believe that I can do it and noy make my friends disappointed.

I think sometimes when we have a chance to show the ability we should not make it not good enough just because you feel nervous. I think it is difficult to not feel nervous. I think it is normal to feel nervous but it doesn’t means when you are nervous you will make your ability become lower but you can do as well as you can if you believe in yourself.

I think the good chances come in your life. I think when you have a chance you should keep it and show that you can do it. It is good to have a chance to show your ability and practice to make you have self confidence. I think when you have a chance it is better than if you don’t have it.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

First!! กล่าวว่า...

Hi Peach! I think your opinion is good. I like a sentence that “you can do as well as you can if you believe in yourself.” Many people do not believe in themselves that make they do it bad or not success with those important thing. Spirit from other people is important too. If your friends give you a spirit, it could help you to believe to yourself. If your friends believe in you, it could make you believe your ability and your mine. All of that is whole to do something special, but all the special thing that you do will not special if you not let your mine in that thing

Lastly, you must have comma on your sentences. It makes me read easier.